Beginner – Intermediate
Dancers ages 6-8 by July 31st
Class Reservation Form
Spiritual Significance of the color Green: Represent Righteousness/New Life in Christ.
When we accept Christ as our savior, we become new creatures – completely transformed into something new!
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Rhythm and musicality explored and developed
- Beginner ballet syllabus
- Explore creative worship tools
- Weekly devotional and monthly Bible verse memorization
- Perform at least 2 songs in our spring production held the first weekend of May
Dress Code: (at dancer’s expense)
- Black sleeved leotard (no tanks or camisoles)
- Black opaque skirt with straight hem (available from RDC) or black pant (mid-thigh or longer)
- Pink tights (available at the RDC studio for appropriate color) required with skirt
- Pink ballet slippers for girls, black for boys (available at Standing Ovation)
- Optional: green tank top over leotard
Items above may be purchased at our Open House or at a store of your choice unless otherwise indicated.
Class limited to 12 students. To reserve your spot in class, Register Now.