Dancers ages 3-6 by July 31st
Class Reservation Form
Spiritual Significance of the color Pink: Represents a heart of flesh.
As believers, we must have a soft heart before God for Him to work in and through us. A hard heart will not be open to the transforming work of the Holy Spirit.
“I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 11:19
- Rhythm and musicality explored and developed
- Beginner ballet syllabus
- Explore creative worship tools
- Perform at least 2 songs in our spring production held the first weekend of May
Dress Code: (at dancer’s expense)
- Black sleeved leotard (no tanks or camisoles)
- Black opaque skirt with straight hem (available from RDC) or black pant (mid-thigh or longer)
- Pink tights (available at the RDC studio for appropriate color) required with skirt
- Pink ballet slippers for girls, black for boys (available at Standing Ovation)
- Optional: pink tank top over leotard
Items above may be purchased at our Open House or at a store of your choice unless otherwise indicated.
Class limited to 10 students. To reserve your spot in class, Register Now.